Founder at Serving Skill
Views:731 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Relationship Manager - Sales - Education (1-5 yrs)
- Be accountable for the entire
- Relationship Manager of a growing business
- Student/Teacher Representative who is genuinely excited and confident to help parents/teacher resolving their queries in a new-to-the-world online platform.
- He/She should be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Needs to manage class rescheduling requests and handle DataBase and coordinate with Tech team to execute this in backend to manage ongoing classes.
- Make daily trackers for student/teacher operations team as well as manage daily in bound/outbound email flow
- The Relationship Manager will be required to communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Maintain Documentation and Communicate the same to Stakeholders by recording customer queries and details
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Excellent skills on MS Office, Documentation, Advanced Excel eg V LookUp.
- Customer Satisfaction Focus : Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking - Project management: Remarkable detail orientation for making accurate trackers
- Database management : Quick query response and resolution.
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data - Operations
Experience : Role requires an analytical, structured, detail-obsessed approach since the company's scale will expand from recruiting 10, 000 to 1 million students in very short time.
- Competent time management skills - Self-motivated