Relationship Manager - Sales/Customer Support - EduTech (1-10 yrs)
Relationship Manager - US Shift
Apply only if you are open for Night Shift
Timing - 10:30 PM- 07:30 AM
- Be accountable for the entire Relationship Manager of a growing business
- Student/Teacher Representative who is genuinely excited and confident to help parents/teacher resolving their queries in a new-to-the-world online platform.
- He/She should be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Needs to manage class rescheduling requests and handle DataBase and coordinate with Tech team to execute this in backend to manage ongoing classes.
- Make daily trackers for student/teacher operations team as well as manage daily inbound/outbound email flow
- The Relationship Manager will be required to communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Maintain Documentation and Communicate the same to Stakeholders by recording customer queries and details
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Excellent skills on MS Office, Documentation, Advanced Excel eg V LookUp.
- Customer Satisfaction Focus: Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills
- Project management : Remarkable detail orientation for making accurate trackers
- Database management : Quick query response and resolution. Ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Operations Experience : Role requires an analytical, structured, detail-obsessed approach since the company's scale will expand from recruiting 10,000 to 1 million students in very short time.
- Competent time management skills