Relationship Manager - Sales - BFSI (6-8 yrs)
An Affluent RM is the single point relationship management official of the Bank for the high net worth customers in the Wealth Segment of Bank. He/she is primarily responsible for providing financial solutions to the Wealth customers and ensure value added services. Wealth managers are responsible for providing advice on the financial assets to be built and delivering an absolute performance within the return and risk range agreed upon with their High Net Worth Clients (with initial funding value of Rs 5, 00, 000 for new customers and minimum Total Relationship Value - TRV of Rs 30, 00, 000). The Wealth Managers also help in managing the quality and composition of asset portfolio of their clients. The Affluent RMs work in close coordination with the Advisory Team for risk profiling and gaining a deep understanding of the chosen assets to see how the risks come together to impact the investor's wealth and makes various product offerings to ensure maximum returns. The Affluent RMs are expected to gain market intelligence through the bank's systems, Daily Net Asset Value - NAV reports and study Mutual Fund - MF digest to review the risks on a periodic basis and be aware of the changes in financial market conditions.
- Achieve % Cumulative Daily Average Balance - CDAB Deepening in Mapped Existing Customer Book
- Achieve the New To Bank - NTB CDAB Target from self-sourced accounts
- Achievement of New Wealth Customer ID Acquisition Target
- Achievement of the Points Target from Life Insurance - LI, General Insurance - GI, Mutual Funds - MF, Gold, Axis Direct and Alternate Products
- Achievement of points target from Non-Life Insurance - LI IPG Points
- Other Cross Sell Points - through Loans, FD, Forex, Cards, Remittances, etc
- Improve Customer Activation % by sale of defined hooks in the mapped portfolio
Customer Feedback Score
- Training on modules like Wealth Management, Portfolio Building, Financial Planning, etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.