Relationship Manager - Sales - BFSI (3-6 yrs)
Key Responsibility :
- Responsible for handling accounts independently.
- Identify key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products, and combinations that will best serve and address the client/prospect's issues and objectives.
- Retains and expands existing client relationships and acquires new ones.
- Deal with underwriters for client requirements.
- Assisting clients in case of a claim.
Other Responsibility: Responsible for preparing proposals for client presentation and participate in group presentations.
- Support senior colleagues with research papers.
- Understands and complies with published Professional Standards and guidelines.
Academic Background: Any Graduate and MBA from reputed institute preferred (or as an exception if the experience has strong flavor of managerial capabilities)
Work Experience :
- 3 to 6 years of experience.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Worked in General insurance company/ Insurance broking company.
- Corporate sales experience is good to have.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Should be in a client facing role, do not need a backend resource
- Job role would be servicing of existing clients for all lines of insurance + New and Expanded sales to ensure growth minimum @20%.
- Domain knowledge preferred
Personality and skill sets
- Proven Leadership skill traits (in the present Job, community, school and college background of having active participation and leadership role in co-curricular activities)
- Relationship Management
- Strong Communication / presentation skills
- Financial Services industry ( Investment Banking, Corporate Debt Syndication, Project Finance Advisory, etc focused on Corporate Solutions), Business Consulting Company
- Ability to manage diverse client Cultures i.e. Govt. sector, Indian Corporate and MNC corporation ( Govt. Sector Banks, Institutions, Corporations)