Talent Acquisition Manager at THC
Views:82 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Relationship Manager - Sales - BFS (6-8 yrs)
Title : Relationship Manager
Location : Noida/Chandigarh
Core Responsibilities :
- Solve for customer financial need states with the help of company's product.
- Engage with the customers regularly and conduct their portfolio reviews.
- Understand the customer's goals, aims and aspirations and ensure his investment strategy is aligned with it.
- Monitor financial market trends to ensure that plans are effective, and to identify any necessary updates.
- Prepare and interpret client information such as investment performance reports, financial documents, summaries, and income projections.
- Explain the concept of financial planning to clients and work closely with clients for the creation and implementation of their financial plans
- Partner with customers on financial planning and help them chalk out changes required during different life stages.
- Deep understanding of the financial products - mutual funds, bonds, corporate fixed deposits, life and non-life insurance, PMS & other wealth services.
- Handhold customers throughout their investment journey. Manage the customer's emotions across different market cycles and help them avoid behavioural mistakes.
- Be an ally to customers and help them with all their financial needs/requirements
- Achieve a higher share of wallet from the customers driven solely by happy customer experiences and by the principle of "Doing right by the customer".
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure "Voice of the Customer" is recognized and changes are made internally to accommodate them.
Desired Skill sets :
- Graduate or Postgraduate with 6-8 years of experience in the financial services domain
- Thorough knowledge & zeal to learn about financial markets
- Empathetic & Solution oriented
- Good communication skills & Sincere Strong value system
- Client interest first, Prioritizing, Respect, etiquette, etc.
- Open to travel & work in a dynamic environment - Start-ups
NISM V-A, certifications : Since these are mandatory certificates from the regulators, either the candidate should have cleared these certificates or will be required to clear this within 60 days from the date of joining.