Senior Manager - Recruitment at Soumya Consulting Services
Views:49 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Relationship Manager - Sales - Bank (2-5 yrs)
Organization Context :
Birla Sunlife Asset Management Company is one of the early entrants into the market with a 15 year history of Asset Management in India. It is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and the Sun Life Financial Services Inc. of Canada.
About the AMC industry :
- The Indian MF Industry has grown on the back of some really strong performance of the Indian equity market. However, it remains to be seen whether the industry has matured enough to handle the downside as well, when the performance of the market tapers, as it has since January 2008.
- The long term outlook for Indian equities continues to remain positive, and going forward, equity returns are expected to track the earnings growth.
- There is an increased interest globally on India's fast growing asset management business. This can also be witnessed with entry of new global players in the market and a number of other global players queuing up for licenses.
- Other important developments have been that there has been a rise in the percentage invested in equity products as compared to debt products in the last year and decision by SEBI to waive the entry load for investors making applications for investments in existing mutual fund schemes directly.
Job Context :
- To plan and implement achievement of Sales targets for the Banking Channel in Bangalore through engagement and enhancement of Banking Channel relationships and in turn increase market share, profitability and visibility of the organisation as a whole.
Job Description :
- To ensure increase in sales numbers across various products and offerings. Multi Tasking.
- Propose on the new products to be launched, communicate to team in order to maintain sales (debt & equity) through existing and new products offerings/ NFOs
- Ensure target market share with respect to distributors in order to maintain and grow sales
- Ensure every distributor has more than 10% market share with respect to AUMs
- Ensure connectivity and good pricing for the distributors (with in discussion with Sales Head)
- Ensure engagement with new set of clients through various Banks/ Distributors
- Ensuring that all regulations and statutory compliances are complied with
- Identify the customers to be targeted Organize meets, education programs, programs in corporate to raise awareness
- Ensure focus on SIPs in order to maintain and grow sales
- Execute SIP sales strategy / plan.
- Educate the customers and distributors about SIP and its features.