Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:108 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Relationship Manager - Sales - Bank (0-8 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
- The Relationship Manager will be responsible for acquiring new clients
- Maintaining client / Channel partner relationships and generate revenue from CP and clients.
- Helping clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- To coordinate with product and research team (Centralize Team) for taking investment decision for the clients.
- Sourcing and servicing Demat A/C and for Equity Sales and resolving queries
- Revenue generation through new and existing client
- Coordination with KYC team for documentation and compliance
Qualifications and Years of Experience
- Any graduate/ MBA Finance
- Years of Experience- 6 months to 8 Years only from Equity Industry
- NISM Certified preferred
- Excellent communication skills, Good convincing/presentation skills.
- Go getter attitude with prior achievements appreciated.
- Team player, should be able to work under pressure as & when required.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, ppt & CRM know how is added advantage