Founder at Serving Skill
Views:62 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Relationship Manager - Maths Learning Community (3-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The RM collaborates with diverse team members to enable transformational outcomes for a learning community - parents, student and educators. At its core, the RM leads organisational support for parents to develop meaningful user insights. The role will vary and evolve with time.
- The key idea is to identify problems, find solutions, and get them executed.
- Develop relationships with 'early adopters' of product and create a focused product testing schedule.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders and ensure timely delivery of user insights.
- Organize, modify and update existing student pipeline. Set up or fix operational processes which are not functional.
- Ensure quality assurance is in place for all community deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good to Have Marketing/Relationship/communications experience in Ed-tech companies or in other industry.
- Experience of working in startup environment.
- Strong Academic background.
- 3-7 years of experience (not mandatory)
Shift: Relationship manager night shift
Skill Sets & Competencies:
- Strong sense of ownership for value addition to outcomes in a given project.
- Always-on learner: constantly curious, embracing and picking up new skills really fast.
- A team player: Can communicate and collaborate effectively with others. Team work makes the dream work.
- Being the change - embody the values we want to teach children. The bar is set high to be reasonably driven and committed.
- The role is likely to keep evolving over time. Flexibility, perseverance, empathy and being graceful under pressure are important attributes to have/develop.
Graduation - Any Graduate
In Other - Not Required Per/CGPA