Recruitment Executive at The HR Beans
Views:75 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Relationship Manager/Deputy Manager - B2C Sales - BFSI (5-9 yrs)
Functional Area : Sales & Distribution
Title : Relationship Manager-Sales
Location : Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
Key Working :
- Relationships within the organization
- Work closely with the Business Head/Zonal Head to build and grow the business.
- Also interact with Fund Managers, Investor Services and Sales Support in order to effectively service the client relationship.
Job Summary :
- The role involves marketing our products i.e. Mutual Funds, AIF Category III, Portfolio Management Services and to increase our Market Share by managing client relationships and providing prompt service at all times.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide prompt, courteous and excellent service to all client relationships.
- Meet sales goals on various product offerings i.e. Equity and Debt.
- To increase business and enhance client activation by conducting activities and campaigns.
- Work towards growth in AUM (Asset Under Management) in the respective location.
- Provide regular market feedback on competition.
- Adherence to the - Tata Code of Conduct- .
Challenges of the role :
- Ability to build relationships quickly. Leverage these relationships to generate business.
- Experience Preferably 5 to 6 years of prior relevant work experience in the BFSI sector.
Personal Characteristics :
- Self-starter and go-getter, Well-spoken and articulate, Good written communication skills, Smart and Hardworking.
- Certification NISM Series-V-A : Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination