Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:249 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Relationship Manager - Customer Service - Real Estate (1-2 yrs)
- Work in a company that has grown rapidly within the last year
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Extensive employee benefits including free food & snacks
- Our client is an online real estate property platform that is driven by AI. They aim to make real estate transactions as convenient as possible and best of all, commission free. They managed to raise more than $100M in investments and have grown rapidly in the last year.
The Job :
- You will be building sustainable relationships and trust with paid customers of the company through open and interactive communication. You will be expected to go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying and assessing customers needs and servicing customer in finding the right tenant / house as per their requirements.
- Dialling outbound and attending inbound calls of customer and leads.
- Using internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the customer.
- Negotiating with leads on behalf of customer.
- Keeping customer up-to date on the progress of his account.
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
The Profile :
- You have at least a Bachelor's/Master's degree in a related field and 1 year experience in Voice Process.
- You are proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word)
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You have strong decision making skills, with numerical and analytical ability.
- You are willing to work 6 days a week, with one off on a weekday and have flexibility for day shift hours.