Relationship Manager - Customer Service - eLearning (2-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Student/Teacher Representative who is genuinely excited and confident to help parents/teachers resolving their queries in a new-to-the-world online platform. He/She should be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Needs to manage class rescheduling requests and handle DataBase and coordinate with the Tech team to execute this in the backend to manage ongoing classes.
- Make daily trackers for student/teacher operations team as well as manage daily inbound/outbound email flow.
- The Relationship Manager will be required to communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Maintain Documentation and Communicate the same to Stakeholders by recording customer queries and details.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Abilities :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent skills on MS Office, Documentation, Advanced Excel eg V LookUp.
- Customer Satisfaction Focus : Ability to listen and active problem- solving skills
- Project management : Remarkable detail orientation for making accurate trackers.
- Database management : Quick query response and resolution. Ability to analyse large amounts of data.
- Operations Experience : Role requires an analytical, structured,detail-obsessed approach since the company's scale will expand from recruiting 10,000 to 1 million students in a very short time.
- Competent time management skills.
- Self-motivated .