Relationship Manager - Customer Acquisition - IT Services (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
Relationship Manager - Customer Acquisition
Relationship Manager is often the first point of Interaction a new potential Customer will have with a business when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides. The AM also responds to RFP's and develops sales in new sales territories.
Relationship Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Understand customers and how they relate to our portfolio.
- Contacting potential Customers to establish rapport and arrange meetings. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones. Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events. Developing quotes and proposals for Customers.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Qualifications & Skills :
- Graduate preferably in Sciences with Post Graduation in Management or equivalent.
- 1+ Years in B2B Sales
- 6+ Months in Supervisory Role.
- Excellent Persuasive & communication Skills with IT Fluency.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and can handle uncertainty. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Business Goal Oriented, Ability to achieve Business Target Parameters consistently. Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate & Lead Team.
- Wiling to travel for a week in a month.
Key Result Area (KRA) :
- Responsible for Organizing, Supervising & Monitoring Customer Acquisition Team. Responsible for Adhering to the Process and Policies of the Organization.
- Owns and Responsible for Business TGTs for Customer Acquisition Team.
- Plan, Implement, Lead, and Measure & Re-organize, if required the Business TGTs for own and entire Customer Acquisition Team.
- Responsible for suggesting and implementing strategies based on Local Buying Pattern and Trends necessary to achieve the Business TGTs and Objectives.
- Responsible for Re-imposing Goal Setting Parameters among the Team. Responsible for Tracking Business TGTs via Reports and reporting them.
- Responsible for Coordinating with Online Lead Generation Team and implementing the Online Review mechanisms needed for Generating Organic Traffic vide Webpages & local Listing.
- Responsible for ensuring Business Collaterals are available in sufficient quantity for Customer Acquisition Team members and for upcoming Events and/or Business Summits.
- Mentoring the Team Members for Motivation and Alleviate their fears and improvement areas.
- Responsible for Raising the Customer Satisfaction Index (C-SAT) by effectively relating the Portfolio with Customer Needs.
- Training Needs Identification (TNI) of the Team and Organizing Training on Functional and Behavioral Areas with the help of HRD.
- Supporting & Assisting Manager as needed from time to time.