Relationship Manager - Business Development - Farmer Funding/Agri Loan - Bank (3-8 yrs)
Max Salary: 8 Lakhs
Location : All Haryana Except Gurgaon and Faridabad
Skills Required : Agri RM, Farmer Funding/ Kissan Credit Card
Job Role & Responsibilities :
Managing a portfolio of Agri credit relationships depending on the geography covered and the branches mapped to the RM and maintain HNW relationship management of the Agri customers in order to provide quality service to the customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Business Development :
- Regular Branch interaction for lead generation for Agri and updates on the leads.Documentation pre-disbursement (Doc collection, legal & TSR, Valuation etc.) and post disbursement, including deferral closure.Updating LTS and conversion of leads generated by the branches.
- Cross sell of various asset products, other liability accounts, TPP products to the existing Relationships and its group accounts raised as HNW.
- Increasing the IPH and CTG to ensure revenue maximization
Customer relationship management :
- Cam Preparation & query resolution.Customer negotiation on rates and other issues relating to charges.
- Daily servicing of customer - Issuance of Cheque books, DDs, cash deposition / withdrawal issues, solvency certificates, RTGS, trade & fx transaction, etc.
- Preparation of customer profiling sheet and identifying cross sell and revenue increasing opportunities.Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Co-ordination with credit for CAM approval, deferral waiver / extension & other customer requirements like Buyers credit, TOD's.
- Co-ordination with local Ops for disbursement of a case, TOD limit setting, submission of Stock Statement. Housekeeping including CAM renewals, deferral closure,
- Call memos, stock statements, insurance renewals, Plant visit, Site visit etc
- Stressed accounts / Exit account management, follow-up and regularization of TOD- s
Working Days : 5 Days a Week ( to )