HR Executive at V - Konnect
Views:151 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Relationship Manager - Banking (1-18 yrs)
Relationship Manager Position In Leading Bank
Relationship Management :
- Managing the banking and investments relationship and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from branch/retail customers o Develop, manage, and expand customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment.
- Identify current and potential relationship with additional revenue potential and grow business volumes for larger share of customer wallet.
- Generating Incremental Business
- Sales targets spread across liabilities, retail assets, business banking, investments etc.
- Proactively sell the full range of consumer and commercial product to current and potential Relationships
- Increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio either through deepening or Acquisition
- Driving higher product and channel penetration to deepen mapped relationships and to increase customer relationship value with the bank.