Assistant Manager-Talent Acquisition-Tech at Carat Lane Trading Pvt Ltd
Views:172 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Regional Visual Merchandiser (2-7 yrs)
Visual Merchandising Job Description :
Visual merchandiser will contribute to the advertising, marketing, and sales efforts of a retail location by designing, developing and taking charge of the visual look of the store and its merchandise. As a in-store merchandiser he/she will be executing merchandising strategies by creating and maintaining visual displays in the store windows and on the sales floor. He/she will also contribute to the profitability of the store with our merchandise handling, replenishment, and inventory control efforts.
Key Responsibilities of a Visual Merchandiser :
The scope of your duties and responsibilities will vary depending on the size of the retail operation and the level of the visual merchandising position he/she hold. In general, key responsibilities as a visual merchandising associate will include visual display, inventory management, and merchandising training.
Visual Display Responsibilities :
He/she may be designing visual displays her self, or executing the design decisions of another. In either case, they will be responsible for creating and maintaining a compelling presentation of merchandise that will engage customers and help stimulate sales activity. He/she will be the store's brand gatekeeper, ensuring that the image and style of the company is projected at all times. As he/she execute visual presentation changes, will be moving merchandise, shelving, and fixtures. He/she will also be maintaining the cleanliness and functionality of fixtures, signage, lights, and equipment.
- Stores related NSO : ordering process, coordination, setting up, training, etc.
- Existing stores : New launches, new elements, standards and guideline check, training, pan india parity
- Collection/ Campaigns : coordination with central and regional teams, vendor management, budget management, on time execution
- Regional goals : Targets/ goals set by the Regional manager and other regional members, Focus stores to be taken up based on CCL scores (internal assessment based on company standards) Consumer research: studies and surveys for various projects, coordinate with design team to collect data/ feedback for the same 5 successful conversions(sales) per month, understand the selling process, give feedback and reports for the same.
- Individual projects : complete ownership, approvals, data and analysis, strategies, design etc.