Regional Sales Manager - Textiles (1-13 yrs)
Designation : Regional Sales Manager (Textiles)
Area of Expertise : Sales
Type : Full Time
Location : Onsite
Job Description :
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers, distributors, and other key stakeholders in their region.
- The Regional Sales Executive must achieve the company's sales targets within their assigned region by effectively promoting and selling the company's products or services.
- The Regional Sales Executive must continually evaluate the market to identify new business opportunities and potential customers in their region.
- The Regional Sales Executive must have in-depth knowledge of the company's products or services and be able to provide information and support to customers and potential customers.
- The Regional Sales Executive must attend industry events and trade shows to promote the company's products and services and stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments.
- The Regional Sales Executive must prepare regular sales reports for their region, providing insights into sales performance and trends.
- The Regional Sales Executive must collaborate with other teams, such as marketing and product development, to ensure that the company's products and services are effectively promoted and sold in their region.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Leadership Quality
- Team Management
- Good Team Player
- Decision Making ability