Principal Consultant at Astitva HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:444 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Regional Sales Manager - Spices & Snacking Products (5-6 yrs)
Reporting to the CEO
CTC- 6 lakh to 7.5 lakh plus variable
To build sales team, achieve Sales & Market targets for the region, develop and implement strategies to increase distribution, manage financial parameters, ensure all financial & regulatory compliance, build sales team, collaborate with Demand Generation Sales Team & Cross Functional stakeholders and develop a strong second line leadership in the sales team so that trade objectives are achieved.
Objectives of this Role :
- Represent the company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analysing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
- Plan and Monitor market coverage and distribution network.
- Plan and Monitor implementation of Distribution plan.
- To plan and achieve the sales and distribution targets.
- To control & monitor sales returns, damages, expiry stocks, etc.
- Implementing credit policy and credit controls.
- Monitor and control spends in the Region (Over Heads and Trade Marketing).
- Overall responsible for timely &risk-free realisation from the customer (distributor, institutions & cooperatives).
- Regular MIS reporting.
- Field of working General Trade, Offline Sales and marketing, Super stockiest network, Distributor Handling Channel Distribution Handling Sales Team.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Minimum Skills required - Prior Sales Experience in organised as well as unorganised market in Premium Spices and Snacking Products.
- Possess network of distributors/dealers across India to effect sales.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Proficiency in English plus Local Language.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.