Founder & Principal professional at Talent Source
Views:691 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Regional Sales Manager - MWF/Industrial Lubricants Business (15-24 yrs)
We have an opening for Regional Head in a MNC.
Kindly Find below Company Profile and Job Details
Any further clarification please call on 02240138446
Designation : Regional Head
Location : Anywhere in North & South
Experience : Minimum 15 years of Industrial lubricants sales experience in multinational company
Qualifications : Graduate Engineer in Mechanical / Chemical
Job Summary :
- Responsible to achieve the planned sales forecast for the year MNC Brands
- To ensure that all the payments are collected for direct as well as channel partners on time. To see that the CRM Opportunity pipeline for all reporting engineers as well as the whole of
- North Region is adequately filled up.
- To see that the strategy for General Industry is properly implemented.
- To monitor customer visits of reporting engineers by ensuring CRM discipline of works schedule, call reports, New Opportunities filled.
- To monitor the lead generated by Marketing and see that the maximum is converted to sales. To inculcate the culture of Value selling in the region
- To collaborate with Market Managers of Food, Machinery and components, New Business development, Railways, Application Engineering and MNC brand and see that all the Market segments have the desired growth.
- To work hand in hand with all the channel partners of the Region and support them on own and through the available team members to achieve the desired goals.
- To motivate and train the channel partner's engineers time to time.
- To have a focus on the OEMs in the region and leverage the same to make an entry in their lube charts.
- Organize customer seminars, tech days in the region.
- A focus on Price rise, price effect, Cross selling of products.
- To focus on Energy efficiency projects, sustainability and digitization projects.
- To have a dedicated sales area of his/her own, which needs to be catered and developed.
Skills & personal attributes :
A. Essential: Technical, communication, motivation, delegation skills, meeting sales goal, negotiations .sales planning, building relationship, coaching, manage process.
B. Desired : Coaching skills, business acumen, active listening, analytical, decision making.
Interested ? Kindly send us your updated CV with below mention details.
- Current & Expected CTC and Notice Period
- Searching suitable candidates from similar industries FUCHS / QUAKER / EXXON / GULF OIL / GULF PETRO CHEM / Witmans Advanced Fluids / CUMI