Senior Recruiter at Sapwood Ventures
Views:39 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Sales Manager - KPO (5-10 yrs)
What You Will Do
Account & Customer Management
- Develop relationship strategy unique to each customer relative to current and future needs to foster long-term, trusted relationships; while positioning BGV technology Partner
- Consultatively understand the customer needs and key business drivers, and share insights with our internal stakeholder to ensure we consistently provide a world-class experience for customers
Business and Financial Management
- Discover opportunities and develop a robust pipeline to achieve sales target for the assigned geography.
- Establish positive relationship with existing customers and prospected customers supporting for long terms business plan in order to build up sustainability growth.
- Document and manage pipeline opportunities in our CRM system to ensure visibility, clarity, and decision support among our entire team
- Structure profitable deals that mutually support the needs of the customer and maintain scalability.
- Analyze financial reporting and provide regular analysis to Senior Leadership Team.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners- needs and goals.
- Transform marketing strategy into operational plans to increase sales volumes as well as uplifting margin.
- Conduct market analysis ranging from market trend, competitor movement, business environment, etc. and apply the findings to develop for business models and/ or program to drive for sales growth.
- Responsible for new business expansion and new customer acquisition.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options, resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investment.
- Create, communicate, and capture Value to customer stakeholders ongoing and as part of regular business reviews
- Keen understanding and ability to communicate the impact of our business to customers- key business drivers
- Identify and leverage Case Study opportunities with key opinion leaders and influencers in the industry to reinforce thought leadership in the market
- Develop opportunities to help standardize our products and services to all possible end-user sites.
- Consolidate and interpret data to quantify and monetize the value that delivers to our customers
- Science or BTech Graduate
- 5+ years of proven successful sales experience, including 3+ years in a Key or Corporate Account Management role,
- Superior willingness and ability to manage a multi-functional sales process throughout all levels, including up to the senior, executive level
- Effective written and oral communication skills with keen ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders internationally and virtually
- Solid interpersonal, intercultural, and relationship management skills
- Analytic aptitude to effectively comprehend financial data
- Ability to teach, coach, and provide guidance and constructive feedback with tact and diplomacy