CEO at Simplypeople India
Views:332 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Regional Sales Manager - IVF Medical Device - South (3-6 yrs)
Company Profile: The organisation has patented an award-winning device to assist the embryologist during IVF towards improving the outcomes, thus helping infertile couples bear a child. Based on a novel design technique,the device will help bridge the gap between the demand and supply in the explosively growing infertility industry. The device is a Made-in-India device that will be a pioneer, offering a number of features for the First time in the World. Founded by a team of young innovators from the Silicon Valley of India,Bangalore, The org comprises of a passionate team of professionals from a diverse range of disciplines. The wealth of the company is truly the years of experience and research collectively bought into this field to bring the best of the science and technology enhancements to create life.
Job description Looking for a young, dynamic, self-motivated Sales Specialist/ Manager preferably with an experience in marketing medical devices/products for a medical equipment company.
Product: Medical Device which is used to by IVF Hospital to perform ICSI procedure .
Requirement, Role and Responsibilities:
10-15 days of Travel to South Locations (Chennai, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka)
New Business Development and Team Handling experience
Education: MBA, B.E/B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc (Bio-Technology) preferred
- Establish sales objective and goal by forecasting and developing annual sales targets, budgets for geographies and projecting expected sales volume for existing product
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base in new territories
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge about the sales product and identify new emerging markets
- Develop and build a team of sales executives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training
- Lead, empower and guide the sales executives to accomplish above responsibilities in their respective goals and target
- Conduct sales target and goals setting activity for the sales team and empower and guide the sales executives to accomplish above responsibilities in their respective goals and target
- Conduct sales and collection planning and review meetings
Client management :
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Prepare sales tour plan, update the feedback and reports after review meetings, visit customers on regular basis and participate in relevant exhibitions for the company