Regional Sales Manager - IT (5-15 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager -Location Mumbai :
About Our client :
- CLIENT has built the best-in-class AI/ML-enabled Digital Lending Solutions creating a deep impact on the consumer and business lending landscape.
- The visible outcome of our offering is an ALL digital, completely paperless lending business flow.
- We service some of the leading names in the Indian Financial Services industry, which include the largest private banks, NBFCs, and Fintechs.
- Our AI & ML enabled lending solutions have revolutionized several lending functions like consumer durable finance, Two-wheeler finance, home loan, LAP, MSME lending, supply chain finance, and co-lending. We are at a very exciting infliction point, where we are looking to expand in India as well as internationally. We are also looking to create additional product lines to service the BFSI markets.
Role Purpose :
- CLIENT is seeking talented individuals and visionaries to join its sales team as Associate Directors/Regional Managers who are passionate and ambitious to take their career to the next level. You will be at the forefront of CLIENT growth story and will be responsible for acquiring new logos by selling CLIENT cutting edge, state-of-the-art Saas/PaaS solutions across the lending sector, building strong and sustainable relationships with the CXOs and decision-makers.
- You will help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management. You will report to the chief business officer and work closely with the senior leadership to achieve organizational goals.
- Employ personal communication and sales skills while meeting with prospective business/consumer clients
- Meeting and pitching our digital lending solutions to CIOs, CTOs, Retail/Consumer/Business/SME Finance Heads, CROs, Analytics Heads, of Banks, NBFCS, and Fintechs. Understand their requirements, work with internal teams to create a strong value proposition.
- Do demos and presentations to clients
- Maintain consistent communication with clients through outbound calls and personal onsite visits
- Create sales opportunities through alternate channels
- Gather all necessary documentation for accounts to be opened
- Attain sales goals; identity, acquire and grow new and existing banking relationships, meeting production volume as designated
- Initiate and maintain strong referral relationships within the division
- Maintain the required knowledge of products, services, policies and procedures, and other compliance requirements that pertain to the Retail Bank.
- Awareness and knowledge of new trends and practices in the lending domain
- Plan and participate in the BFSI sector events, webinars, and promotions
Key Competencies :
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with CXOs
- Excellent presentation
- Relationship building
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment - Strategic Planning and Execution
Educational Qualifications :
- MBA in Marketing/Finance, BE/Btech
Experience and background :
- 5-10 years of SaaS, software, data and analytics, IT solutions sales to the BFSI segment
- A strong network of CXOs in the BFSI sector
- Understanding of sales process of LOS (Loan Origination System), LMS (Loan Management Systems), BRE (Business Rule Engine), Score Cards, Data Analytics, Digital Lending Solutions
- Basic understanding of consumer and business lending processes of banks
- Must possess utmost professional qualities, high energy, results-driven, and self-motivation
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of client information
- Evidence of leadership abilities, a strong work ethic, detail orientation, self-motivation, teamwork, and organizational skills - Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Travel to various Client