Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:15 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Regional Sales Manager - Healthcare (4-8 yrs)
- Opportunity to work closely with the top management and lead a team of inside sales for South region
- We are hiring Regional Sales Manager for a food-based Healthcare company, which offers customised natural solutions for a range of lifestyle diseases.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas :
- Deliver the sales and profit forecasts for the Sales Team and management of the overall sales plan to ensure the organisation is focusing on the right opportunities to deliver the team priorities.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining an accurate customer database and network in order to generate and qualify leads
- Coaching the team to develop a solution through consultative selling skills, experience and insight to create commercial opportunities and solutions that are appropriate for each customer.
- Ensuring the team have an in-depth understanding of all services offered and lead them to use tenacious information gathering skills, coupled with an adept listening ability to fully understand their customers' needs
- Develop strategic leads to support the strategic direction of the sales team
- Achieve the team sales targets
- Segmenting accounts and opportunities on the basis of value, ongoing opportunities and alignment to the delivery of the Sales Strategy
- Strategies and execute LSM and other marketing activities to increase the customer base
- Develop a high performing sales team
- Coaching the team to ensuring proposals meet the needs of the customer and are in accordance with current capabilities
- Create a people development plan using appropriate resources
- Utilise resources and engage cross-functionally to support the teams development
- Support the departmental succession plan with defined and structure development plans
- Builds Working Relationships
- Creating an external stakeholder plan segmented in line with Home Sales Strategy
- Pro-actively consult with and inform stakeholders and their teams to create engagement with all new and existing business opportunities
- Ensuring customer service satisfaction and good customer relationships through working closely with the CRM team.
- Presenting sales contracts and opportunities to a wide variety of stakeholders
The Profile :
- MBA preferably
- Excellent communication,
- Data-oriented and extremely good with number and usage of excel sheet
- Ability to lead & motivate the team and achieve the desired results by teamwork.
- 4-6 years of sales experience
- Must have handled a team
- Experience in handling inside sales will be a huge plus