HR Assistant Manager at Tyche Jobs
Views:90 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG - East (5-9 yrs)
- A dynamic sales professional with experience in FMCG or tech-based FMCG (Urban + Rural Areas).
- Collaborating with state managers & ASMs to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars, and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Selection of new staff, induction of new staff in the market
- Team Building and removing obstacles for growth
- Making Monthly visiting plan for all ASM/State Managers and implements it effectively by regular follow-up and discussions with team members
Sale analysis :
- Value-wise and Product Wise
- Planning for growth of next planning year
- Maintaining relationship with Franchise, the appointment of Franchise and settlement of claims
- Ensuring payment and availability of products as per sale and targets
- Keep in regular contact with team members and maintain healthy communication & relationship
Minimum Experience : 5-6Years (Should have exposure to FMCG sector or Last mile distribution organizations tech or nontech based to Urban or Rural).
Should have knowledge of one of the zones/regions North/East/West/South.