Regional Sales Manager - FMCG - East (12-20 yrs)
Main Responsibilities :
- The candidate is expected to help in executing Sales plans to ensure that the targets are met.
- Taking care of sales for assigned region.
- Achieving primary and secondary sales targets.
- Handling and maintaining team of ASM, Salesmen.
- Continuous focus on increasing width and depth of distribution in the geography.
- Recruiting, training and coaching the respective sales team.
- Communicate with business Influencer, understand market dynamics and maintain relationship with key business partners like Dealer, distributors, vendors etc.
- Monitoring weekly and monthly Sales billing and secondary follow-up.
- Preparing demand forecasting & managing inventory.
- Reporting competitive activity, schemes related developments from the market.
- Accountable for end to end sales and operation execution.
Candidate Profile :
- The ideal candidate will have up to 10-12 experience FMCG/ snack foods category.
- Must be at RSM level - more than 2 yrs / ASM level more thann4-5 yrs
Essential Qualifications :
- Graduate / MBA
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Highly organized, a self-starter, resilient and able to perform under pressure.
- Track record of delivery, goal oriented along with ability to set clear priorities and meets deadlines.
- Result oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated.
- Must have a passion for being a brand person and a desire to stay ahead of the curve in various platforms, trends, and evolutions.