HR at Needus Talent Consulting
Views:634 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG (5-12 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION OF REGIONAL MANAGER - SALES
Reputed Company in the Beverages industry
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : Graduates from Reputed Institution / University in India.
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years in Telengana AND Andhra Pradesh in the FMCG sector, preferably in the Foods & Beverages domain.
Competant Team Leader - Area Sales Managers OR / AND Regional Sales Manager - Telengana and Andhra Pradesh. Sales Professionals who love to explore new markets, love to be the best in business, love to take up challenges and win, Lead his ./ her by example, hasn't used the word IMPOSSIBLE for a long long time will be the Right Select.
Main Responsibilities :
1. The Regional Sales Manager manages all aspects of sales activities for a sales force covering Telengana and Andhra Pradesh
2. Should take accountability and responsibilities of Sales Revenues / P & L
3. Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting sales targets for the region and exceeding them quarter on quarter.
- Maximising sales and profitability opportunities
- Providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment
- Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service
- Strengthen your Distributor, Dealer, Retail, Corporates, Modern Trade and HORECA Network to make
its products the #1 Brand in T & AP.
- Managing the training and development of your staff
5. Achieve primary and secondary sales ensuring effective distribution of Company's products
6. Propose sales promotion plan/schemes to the Sales Head
7. Identifying and Monitoring all Channel Partners in the Region.
8. Manage the distribution network and C&F agents with periodic monitoring of sales and collections
9. Identify and network with distributors for deeper market penetration and reach
10. Work closely with dealers
Other skills that will be to your advantage are:
- The ability to work under pressure
- Confidence, drive, enthusiasm and positivity.
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- Planning and organising skills
- Strong business acumen