Regional Sales Manager - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager
Roles & Responsibility :
- Responsible for achieving daily demanding Sales Targets, for achieving the width and depth of Distribution, in-store Brand visibility and to execute the company's policy & strategies.
- To be able to search for new fruitful New Distributors/ Dealers in their assigned areas.
- Plan & achieve sales volume & market share
- Forecast demand & ensure stock availability at all dealerships
- Ensure the availability of working capital to achieve plans at all dealerships.
- Identification of new dealer candidates and primary evaluation of candidate and infrastructure
- Energize / Train / Motivate dealers
- Review the performance of dealers
- Candidates must possess at least a Management/ Engineering/ Secondary school/ higher sec. school/ equivalent.
- Channel sales network marketing strategies team handling product launch manpower management team leading sales & distribution network.
- At least 3 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Middle Level/ Management. Job role in Area Manager.
- He should have good Geographical Knowledge of his local area.
- Candidates with FMCG SALES experience in General Trade along with Distributors handling will be preferred.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations