Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:256 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG (2-6 yrs)
- Take on a leadership role
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Through the use of data and technology, our client is committed to alleviating agricultural issues. They have created products and processes that make agriculture more efficient. The effects and results have garnered attention from investors and they are looking to expand to other countries.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be leading a team towards building brand awareness and customer service excellence. He will only play a primary role in operations, recruitment and training of staff.
You will be responsible for :
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Building and managing a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Ensuring proper use of the database and tools to track performance.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers.
- Defining best practices, metrics and goals and leading the Customer success teams towards achieving these.
- Ensuring a high degree of customer renewals.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support to key accounts as required.
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Delivering effective sales skills trainings to the sales teams.
- You have a Degree from a top-tier institute and have at least 3 years experience ideally in Customer Success, Sales Operations/ Support or B2C sales / account management within Utilities industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts and Distributors.
- Having experience within National Sales, Sales Training, would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams