Regional Sales Manager - Edible Oil (11-20 yrs)
1. Execute annual plans for the Company Product range including value, volume and margin targets.
2. Develop and execute annual plans, budgets and KPIs for Regional Sales in respect of volume, value, product / SKU market mix.
3. Develop month/quarter wise sales forecasts.
4. Develop channel and market strategies for area distribution encompassing outlet coverage, availability and visibility.
5. Ensure implementation of all BTL activations.
6. Coach and develop ASMs and Frontline Sales force.
7. Ensure high degree of forecasting accuracy.
- In-depth knowledge of Oil Industry.
- Complete knowledge of the Regional markets under purview.
- Channel Partner Management skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Man Management Skills.