Regional Sales Manager - Cookware/Kitchenware & Houseware (8-15 yrs)
Hiring for Regional Sales Manager for Chennai.
- 8-15 Years in Channel Sales and good understanding of channel margin flow.
- Should have good exposure working with Cookware, Kitchenware, Houseware and strong relations in the same industry.
- Extremely revenue target oriented.
- Strong team handling experience.
- Must have excellent knowledge of the geography of the region assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Sales revenue generation position; must have the ability to meet high growth targets
- Generate maximum revenue from the region.
- Maintain good relations with regional retailers and distributors.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis. Sells through partner organisations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end- user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel. Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
Interested candidates can share their CV
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.