Regional Sales Manager - CASA - Bank (4-8 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager / CASA / Ludhiana.
Position - Regional Sales Manager
Location - Ludhiana.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Oversee budgeting for steering CASA Numbers &Values through New Customer Acquisitions of 2 Regions along with Investment business.
- Oversee the performance of 60 fleet-mates with Area Sales Managers to achieve the Annual targets and sub team goals.
- Monitoring and implementation of new business development initiatives for New Branch launch.
- Evaluate market trends in the territory and gather competitive information and disseminate the same to the team for devising the Sales strategy.
- Coordinating with various support functions to complete the Banking cycle.
- Conceptualizing, creating & implementing- strategic plans for achieving the budgeted product volumes in terms of acquisition of liabilities and fee products (CASA- numbers, value & fee)
- Nurturing,- spearheading & motivating team to increase- productivity and achieve the set targets on time.
- Monitoring & analysing sales activities and accordingly providing sales forecasts; managing all the metrics that generate results.
- Conducting training for the Team Members on Sales Processes, Mis-Selling,Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Protection Principles.
- Interfacing with the Head/State Head for creating &implementing strategies in the organization.
- Proven working- experience as a Team Manager or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation- skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
Interested candidates can apply with the following details :
- Current Location :
- Current Organization :
- Total Experience :
- Relevant Experience :
- Education/ Experience Gaps :
- Product :
- Ticket Size :
- Current CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Any Offers Yes/No :
- Notice Period/Lead time to join :
- Reason for job change :