Regional Sales Manager - Cardiac Devices (10-18 yrs)
The Regional Sales Manager Cardiac Surgery leads, manages, coordinates the strategy and contributes to the success of the business in the assigned country/geography. The person has the strategic vision on how to develop the business in the assigned perimeter and, at the same time, is focused on driving the right balance between the local needs along with aligning to the Regional needs representing the organisation.
This role will incorporate - but not be limited to - the following:
- Achieve all sales objectives: orders, revenue, contribution margin, customer satisfaction & retention while staying within allocated base cost budget.
- Manage all the operations in the assigned country taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Successfully manage and collaborate with internal stakeholders both from Sales/Marketing & Operations making sure that the vision is aligned to the company's development plan in the assigned country.
- Support the organizational development through an inclusive approach, being able to lead the existing local sales team to achieve stretched targets.
- Demonstrate unbending ethical behavior and instilled a strong compliance throughout the organization by systems and walking the talk, ensuring knowledge of compliance and its company policies.
- Manage the Government relations in the country and interact with KOLs.
- Produce business performance reports on a monthly basis.
- Act as a primary customer point of contact and represent the company.
- Actively identify & drive boundary less selling opportunities within the assigned territory/country.
- Promote, identify and escalate commercial service needs.
- Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities. Provide on-going feedback to management.
- Develop programs to gather regional evidence of customer success, early adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where appropriate.
- Follow LivaNova policies, procedures and operating mechanisms.
Requirements and Qualifications :
- 10+ years of experience in Medical Device/Pharmaceutical Sales, Cardiovascular Professions or equivalent.
- Prior experience in working with Cardiopulmonary products will be strongly preferred. Background in Perfusion with a combination of Sales experience desired.
- Mature sales professional, with demonstrated success in sales.
- High work commitment and motivation, eagerness to achieving objectives.