HR Recruiter at Ace Talent Consulting
Views:165 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Regional Sales Manager - BFSI (7-15 yrs)
As equity experts, we recently forayed into the passive investing space by launching a slew of index funds and ETFs where we see huge long-term potential.
We are looking to build a young dynamic team with a growth mindset and passionate about building a sales pipeline and strategy at the regional level. We are looking for someone with a deep passion for sales and building relationships.
We are looking for a candidate to develop market for Passive Funds (Index Funds and ETFs) at a regional level. As Regional Sales Manager, you will build, enhance, maintain and execute the sales pipeline and funnel strategy using best in industry standards and tools. You will work closely with other regional and national heads to ensure growth in sales and assets in this business
The candidate is expected to cater to Wealth Managers, RIAs, Institutional Clients, Family offices, National & Regional Distributors. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Execute market research - Develop competitive landscape overview and customer segmentation across multiple channels including Family Offices, Institutions, Distributors and Fee only advisors.
- Create lead generation campaigns to drive customer acquisition - Organize events with partners and retail customers to drive sales of mutual fund products. Events include knowledge sessions, meetups, workshops etc.
- Build customer relationships - Develop and strengthen relationships with all intermediaries as well as direct clients. Over-time to create
- Manage CRM and sales funnel - All sales events and initiatives to be tracked via continuous usage of CRM tool.
- Optimize sales strategy - Responsible to build and execute robust sales pipeline and strategy. Strategy spans from generating leads, landing first sale and expanding product portfolio over-time