Consultant at Team Works Consultancy
Views:31 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Regional Sales Head - Pharma (10-15 yrs)
- 10 - 12 years of work experience in Sales, Business Development preferably in API/Pharm industry.
Customer Relationship Management :
- Meet strategic partners by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Responsible for not only selling but also maintaining and improving relationships with the client.
- Establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Customer Query Management & Project De-bottlenecking by liaising with internal colleagues to meet customer requirements
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Commercial Sales :
- Guide the regional team in day-to-day activities to ensure smooth functioning of the businesses and in the monthly order forecasting for production planning.
- Manage sales activities to add new customers and increase market coverage of existing range of products in untapped regions
- Identification of markets and customers for new products and products in pipeline.
- Assist the regional teams for a successful launch and in ensuring sales of new products once commercialized
- Maintaining a monthly sales order database and generating monthly sales reports at the end of each month.
- Interact with regular customers to ensure continuity of existing businesses from the time that orders are received to the time shipments are dispatched as per customer requirement.
- Co-ordination with the planning/production and Logistics team to ensure dispatch as per customer timelines, dispatch documentations are provided to the customer and ensure payments are received by due dates from the customer.
- Responsibilities also include necessary interaction/co-ordination with various Depts. for samples, regulatory requirements, DMFs and other documentation for new customer & regulatory approvals to meet statutory requirements of the country.
- Provide market research, market intelligence and key information on international market trends and competition to help the division with future export strategies.
Must Haves :
- API Pharma - minimum 5-6 years
- India geography, Candidates must have experience in India region
- Sales, Business Development - 10-15 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.