Regional Sales Head - Electric Vehicle Automobile (10-25 yrs)
Job Role Summary :
You will work towards leading the sales team of the region (Delhi/NCR, Haryana,Dehradun) for Electric 3W Segment with the main responsibility of ensuring achievement of sales targets in terms of revenues, volumes sell-in, sell-out, dealer and property stock, product mix, profitability and credit and thereby contributing to the overall success of the organization
Your key deliverable will be :
- Developing of business plan with the team and the dealers and regular reviewing and monitoring for adherence to the plans
- Achieving budgeted volumes and market shares in 3-Wheeler Passenger Segment, and 3-Wheeler Cargo Segment
- Managing enquiry management system in the region with regular reviewing and interventions.
- Performance management of dealers through goal setting, business and activity planning,regular reviewing and interventions
- Evaluating channel performance, guiding on improvements, planning for expansion and taking corrective actions for poor performance
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Identifying potential candidates for new channel partners and routing it to dealer development department
- Keeping abreast of competitor activities in the region and guiding team on necessary counter actions through BTL activities
- Managing and controlling outstanding receivables from the channel as per the norms of the organization
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Analyzing and finalizing strategic schemes for the region, undertaking annual, quarterly and monthly sales forecast across regions and vehicle indenting as per timelines with accuracy.
- Running the Governance calendar for the region both internally and externally with the channel, reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Providing extra focus on launch of new products and ensuring success of these products in the region.
- Managing sales team to maximize sales revenue and exceed targets, guiding them on strategies through regular meetings and developing specific plans to ensure long and short-term growth.