HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:191 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Regional Sales Head - Automobile (10-25 yrs)
Regional Sales Head
Location : Delhi
Experience : 10.0 - 25.0 Years
- 2W/3W automobile firm
- Contacts with Dealers and Distributors of the same industry in the given region
Experience - 10-20 Years as an RSM or Above in Two/three Wheeler Industry.
- MBA in Sales & Marketing will be preferred.
Your key deliverables will be :
- Developing of business plan with the team and the dealers and regular reviewing and monitoring for adherence to the plans
- Achieving budgeted volumes and market shares in 3-Wheeler Passenger Segment, and 3- Wheeler Cargo Segment
- Managing inquiry management system in the region with regular reviewing and interventions.
- Performance management of dealers through goal setting, business and activity planning,regular reviewing and interventions
- Evaluating channel performance, guiding on improvements, planning for expansion and taking corrective actions for poor performance
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals
- Identifying potential candidates for new channel partners and routing it to the dealer development department
- Keeping abreast of competitor activities in the region and guiding the team on necessary counter actions through BTL activities
- Managing and controlling outstanding receivables from the channel as per the norms of the organization
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars, and regular meetings
- Analyzing and finalizing strategic schemes for the region, undertaking annual, quarterly and monthly sales forecast across regions and vehicle indenting as per timelines with accuracy.
- Running the Governance calendar for the region both internally and externally with the channel, reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Providing an extra focus on the launch of new products and ensuring the success of these products in the region.
- Managing sales team to maximize sales revenue and exceed targets, guiding them on strategies through regular meetings and developing specific plans to ensure long and short-term growth.