Consultant at Sunshine Workforce Solutions
Views:150 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Sales Executive - OnTrade - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
To achieve agreed sales targets through effective territory coverage.
2. To promote product and consumer awareness by organizing activities like sampling, on premise promotions, local/national/international events etc.
3. To develop a suitable marketing strategy and action plan for the area - consistent with the share and volume objectives of the business.
4. To liaise with the brand/ marketing team in order to ensure that regional and local marketing and promotional activity is consistent with national and international brand image and values.
5. To drive quality visibility for the brand across Institutions.
6. To identify shelf-space in prime outlets and put up proposals for securing them.
7. To develop and manage vendors for signage, merchandising equipment etc.
8. To liaise with the regional sales teams to ensure effectiveness of consumer promotions, develop appropriate benchmarks and implement a framework for assessing the effectiveness.
9. To manage relationships with appropriate agencies and key accounts for organizing events consistent with the company- s/ brand's image in the course of conducting various consumer/ trade promotions.
10. To systematically collect and report information on competition.
11. To ensure monthly reporting of objectives and results achieved including route plan accounting and territory coverage.
Age criteria - 32 Yrs.
Sunshine Workforce Solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.