Senior Talent Acquisition Partner. at Aspire & Succeed HR
Views:21 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Regional Merchandiser (5-9 yrs)
REPORTING TO: General Manager - Operations /Merchandising
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 6-8
IT team & Stock controllers Audit related points
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Post graduate in General Merchandising.
Role Summary :
Ensure that all central merchandising SOPs are maintained/followed; ensure stocks are available in stores in the right quantum; generate desired income for the company.
Key Result Areas :
1. Ensure Stocks and tester availability in time at all stores.
2. Ensure Adequate stocks for MPL, bill busters to maximize sales.
3. Focus on sell thru on new launches.
4. Control on stock days every store.
5. Meet income targets.
6. Build good rapport with distributors & brands and ensure better fill rates for the store.
7. Ensure Visual merchandising/planogram /layout guidelines are adhered at store level.
8. Ensure Interviews for BA & appointing quality BA s for stores.
9. Store issues related to products and BA s are addressed to Brands and resolved in a timely manner.
10. Proper stocks planning in coordination with central team for new store launches. Improve PVT.LABEL CTS.
11. Vendor accounts reconciliation.
12. Timely return of non-moving stocks to brands/vendor.
13. Data analyticals- Catergorywise/Brandwise performance/managing forecast.
14. Market visit with Operations and Brand
15. Store wise alignment on day to day activities - stock requirements.
16. Plan marketing activities with malls with brand funding
17. New store opening plan/Generate new store income/Launch plan/promotions.
18. Linking of new SKUs to regional vendors.
19. Monitoring new brands/SKUs performance
20. Marketing activities tie-up with corporates
21. Store wise assortment linking and correction
22. Vendor registration
23. Raising Manual PO
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE :
Technical Behavioral :
- Excellent Analytical abilities & skills, negotiation skills, strong follow ups. Well versed with Systems and terms of Trade.
- People Management, approachable, Good listener, proactive, transparency in communication, Good Rappo with Front end team, Brands and distributor, soft spoken but aggressive with work, Time Management.
COORDINATES WITH INTERNAL EXTERNAL :
Position Purpose Position :
- Category Team( HO) Coordination related to brands, performance, introduction of new brands, new store openings KAM( Key account Managers) Brand performance, Stocks
- Regional Buyers ARS related matters, PVT label stocks Distributors Stock supplies
MIS team :
- Regional Finance Vendor Payment related matters
- Regional Ops Team Brand performance review, BA related issues, stock related issues.
- IT team & Stock controllers Audit related points