Business Development Manager at Talisman HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:375 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Regional Manager - Training & Sales (3-15 yrs)
Regional Sales Training and Development Manager
JOB PURPOSE :
- Responsible for delivering classroom and OTJ
- To build a sales capability (Sales representatives and managers) of the field force in the zone of influence.
- Give market insights to marketing teams on strategy implementation, impact of strategies and customer responses
- Provide input to the National Head on the knowledge and skills developmental requirements based on the market and local business needs
- Ongoing knowledge reinforcement to Sales reps and line managers
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES :
a) Training need identification and Admin
- Identify people developmental needs of region through various methodologies.
- Plan to undertake training programs in accordance of these needs.
- Drive closure of activities like knowledge assessments, competency assessments, coaching forms, and e- learning modules.
- Maintain all training records for the assigned region.
- Create knowledge banks for the field force.
b) Program content creation
- Develop content using various principles of content creation (4- MAT, ADDIE etc.).
- Develop new training modules as per the local needs.
- Update the developed content
c) Program impact assessment
- Ensure execution of program learning as planned
- Review outcome of the training interventions by applying various training evaluation models (e.g. Kirk Patrick)
- Gather data for impact assessment.
- Analyze data from these studies to understand the impact of the current programs and areas of improvement.
d) Stake holder engagement
- Coordinate and liaise with local sales managers (First- and Second- line sales managers) and National Head
- Partner with HR for driving regional Field related HR initiatives
- Strategic partner to business in driving accelerated productivity.
- Strategic input to marketing through market intelligence gathering.
- Collaborate with marketing to come out with sharp skill- based customer centric communication.
e) Building field force capabilities
- Drive new- recruit productivity
- Partner with local ABMs and BMs to drive productivity.
- Undertake Induction programs for new recruits and managers.
- Conduct regular need- based knowledge and skill workshops in the region.
- Undertake certification programs for representatives as per schedule and requirements.
- Undertake need based on- the- job coaching / training for representatives and managers.
- Support roll- out technical gadgets training like iPad, e- detailers etc. and other digital training initiatives of the organization.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing during CSMs to practice communication of the cycle and situation handling.
- Take initiatives to master excel, power- point, LMS platform, cloud- based applications and mobile apps those are applicable in training.
f) Self- Capability Building and technology usage
- Take initiative to build self- capability on training delivery skills and content creation.
- Undertake projects with National Head to develop self- skill & knowledge up gradation.
- Liaise with team & industry colleagues to understand and implement the best practices.
- Understand all technology- based platforms functionality and use at a best level as a blended learning approach in the region.
g) Financial management
- Look for opportunities to optimize costs without compromising efficiency.
- Keep cost under control at regional level as per directive.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS :
Education and Experience :
- Fluency in English communication
- Graduate in Science from a Recognized University
- Overall 3- 5 years of as a First Line Manager (FLM) and At least 2 or more years as a Training Manager
- ISTD or related course /MBA in HR is desirable.