Regional Manager - Sales - Industrial Product (10-20 yrs)
- 10 plus years of experience in territory sales of Industrial Valves, Actuators and Automation
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities to lead the team from the front
- Ability to present company value proposition, qualify and enlist company's proprietary product range with EPCs and End users and ensure regular flow of formal inquiries and participation in bids.
- Thorough knowledge of Applications engineering methods to select and match appropriate engineered product solution fulfilling customer's technical requirements and timely submission of technical proposals, drive technical reviews and gain approvals with the customer for award of the project
- Implement company's internal procedures and go to market strategies for the customers/region to build and nurture strong business relationships with customers
- Capable of review and analysis of the customer's P&IDs (Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams), Data Sheets, Engineering Drawings and Quality Plans.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.