HR at Corporate Solutions
Views:3304 Applications:702 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Regional Manager - Sales - Consumer Durables/Appliances/Kitchenware - North (15-20 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager - North (Premium Consumer Product)
KEY QUALIFICATIONS :
- Should possess good knowledge of the distribution pattern of appliances market of the given region
- Exposure in managing Distributors & General Trade Outlets
- Exposure in executing ATL/BTL & Brand Activation Activities
- Should have excellent communication skills and knowledge of the local language is a - must.
- Must have experience in consumer Durable / Appliances / Kitchen / other Industry.
- Responsible for setting up and scaling up distribution network in the region.
- Identifying and mapping potential retail outlet of product placement
- Discover distribution Gap and expand distribution coverage
- Execute distribution strategy & build brand & Market specific BTL plans
- Tracking Overall Performance of Channels and Geography Sales Teams at /Regional & State levels
- Evolve & implement Distributors & Dealer Schemes
- Ensuring right mix at right locations to service all geographies and channels for maximum stock coverage
- Communicate, ensure & Implement compliance on receivables & claims norms to dealers & Distributors
- Manage and monitor inventory of branch, distributor and direct dealer network
- Maintaining business relationship with trade partners to ensure continuous business growth.
- Meeting sales goals
- Relationship management
- Strong negotiation ability
- Results driven
- People friendly
- Flexible and willingness to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.