Regional Manager - Customer Service Operations - Retail (8-15 yrs)
Customer Care/Customer Service :
Ensures customers are guided to :
- To enable them to avail of value added services like gift-wrapping, alterations, exchanges & other conveniences.
- Sets up processes/initiates plans to build for moments of magic, avoid customer complaints & grievances.
Omni Channel - Facilitating picking accuracy within timelines of online orders.
Omni Chanel - Smooth exchanges/returns for a hassle free after sale experience.
Customer feedback :
- Ensures in service recovery within agreed time-line (72 hours).
- Ensures customers queries are addressed and complaints/grievances are resolved (I.e. moments of misery are converted into moments of magic).
- Customer interceptions - Speaking to customers to understand their needs and requirements.
Competition Mapping :
- Works out action plans/strategies to match requirement.
- T-competition Tracking & Sharing Market Insights - Identifies parameters to track competition.
- Builds resources and databases of information on an ongoing basis by networking.
- Creates an index and updates it.