Hiring Manager at Visum Services Pvt Ltd
Views:5472 Applications:2414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:543
Regional Manager - Corporate Sales (3-8 yrs)
- Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- May work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- Achieves financial objectives
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 55,00,000 P.A. Accommodation + Perks + other Benefits
Role Category: Corporate Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Administrator, Product Manager, Key Accounts Manager - Sales
For assistance Call at +91 8595682431 (Whatsapp also available)
Corporate sales managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, institutional, e-business and wholesale and retail sales. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale and retail trade establishments.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Please refer to the Job description above
- Bachelor/ Masters /PG - Any Specialization
Visum Services Pvt Ltd
We have helping people from around the world in successfully applying for immigration abroad. Find out, how we help them making the right move for their dream location. Visum Outsourcing is the fastest growing immigration consultants having expertise of providing quality solutions in immigration services to individuals, families and corporate clients those who are seeking to Settle, Work, Study, Visit or move temporarily or permanently in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and others countries globally. Our experience and expertise matters.