Managing Partner at The Perfect 1/One Search
Views:175 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Regional Manager - Corporate Key Account Management - Music Licensing Business (8-12 yrs)
Regional Manager|Corporate Key Accounts|Music Licensing
Job Summary :
This role requires the incumbent to manage a team of Area managers and Licensing Executives to ensure all venues playing literary music are licenced. The person is expected to expand customer base in the region and ensure revenue collection through licenses issued to concerned parties.
The person is responsible for liasioning with key regulatory and government authorities for smooth operations and protection of the brand.
- Preparation of Plan & Strategy, Budgeting, Growth projections
- Drive Sales Revenue through issuance of licences & expansion of customer base
- Managing communication with large establishments and legal authorities
- Ensure efficiency in process operations and measuring performance regularly.
- Utilize Sales Force CRM to effectively manage report on sales data.
- Create Awareness, Handling objections and ensuring compliance of the Licencee.
- Making the users of music across channels understand the importance of paying Licence fee to IPRS whereby they are respecting Copyright and encouraging creativity.
- Periodic meetings across zone to share results, encourage further expansion and recognize good performance
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES : Strong Business Acumen, Result Orientation, Influencing Skills, Customer Relationship Management, Leading Teams
EXPERIENCE: 8- 10 years of relevant Sales & Team Management experience
PERFORMANCE MEASURES :
- Planning for the Region
- Meeting Sales Targets
- Monthly Reporting
- Expansion of customer base
- Team management