Regional Manager - Channel Sales - Agrochemical/Pesticides (6-14 yrs)
Regional Manager, 6-10 Yrs, 12-18 LPA, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Hisar, Bareily, Pune
Channel Sales, pesticides, business development, Regional Manager
Location: Lucknow No of openings: 1
Please make sure candidate should qualify checklist written below:
Ques: does the candidate have good communication skills?
Ques: How many years of experience does the candidate have of channel sales?
Ques: What is the maximum team size handled by the candidate?
Ques: How many years of on roll work experience does the candidate have in the pesticides domain?
Client: A renowned agro chemical company providing high quality products and solutions to the farming community.
Exp. 6.0 - 10.0 Year(s)
Annual Fixed CTC Min : 12.0 Lacs Max: 18.0 Lacs
Skills - Channel Sales, pesticides, business development
Working days 6
Additional Comments Dear Consultants, Please consider the following points while sourcing the profiles -
1. Profiles from target companies only.
2. Only local candidates to be looked out for.
3. The candidate should have a minimum of 6 years of on-roll work experience in the pesticide domain.
4. Profiles from other agri domains will be considered only if the candidate has the 6 years of experience of on roll experience in pesticide domain
5. Team size required to handle - 10 people
JOB DESCRIPTION Name - Leading Agrochemical Industry
Designation - Regional Manager
About the company:
- It is an established player with PAN India presence and is among the top Indian Agrochemical companies. It has over 50 products covering all major crops and most of the geographies.
- It has a strong logistic presence with over 56 Stock points across India for faster deliveries. NACL's products are sold in more than 55000 counters. we carry out various activities at the field level to educate and bring awareness among the farmers about the fair use of agrochemicals.
- Exploring the New business opportunities
- Planning and creating demand for the company products in the Business Unit through promotional activities
- Responsible to achieve the assigned targets of the Business Unit
- Managing the Channel Sales
- Executing the promotional plans
- Collaborating with the Sales & Marketing team and driving the sales.
- Maintaining rapport with local authorities and farmers
- Appointing new dealers and managing the existing dealers
- Responsible for the outstanding collections
Should have Sales & Marketing experience in Agro Chemical industry
Good communication skills
- Should have a good grasp of the local market
- Should have a strong networking skills
- Minimum 6 years of on roll experience in pesticides domain
- B.Sc - Agriculture
- MBA Marketing / Agriculture / Horticulture will be added advantage