Regional Manager - Business Development - Education (4-8 yrs)
Regional Business Development Manager
Dynamic professional in Leading & Driving the offline Business Development, setting up revenue targets in line with the organizational goals
- Own the end-to-end BD process from prospecting and converting Supply partners to get on the Company Subscription platform
- Work with talented individual educators, offline and online, to work with Company platform.
- Organize seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
- Ability to forge alliances quickly.
- Identify and On board channel partners
- Keep track of competitor activities and analyze the latest market trends.
- Ensure a one-point relationship for the particular region.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Minimum 4-6 years combined marketing experience - Partner acquisition, onboarding, partner operations, etc.
- Should be sales savvy, target-oriented, flamboyant personality & self-driven.
- Ability to crack local partnerships that help expand Company reach in the region.
- Flexible for extended working hours.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.