Recutement Manager at Arise Overseas
Views:142 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Regional Lead - Corporate Business Development - Health & Wellness (3-13 yrs)
Designation : Regional Lead - Corporate Business Development
Locations : Multiple Locations are Open
Type : Permanent and Full Time
Job description :
Primary responsibilities :
- Lead the corporate sales effort for the assigned Region in identifying opportunities in Occupational Health & Wellness Services with Large corporates & Manufacturing Units.
- Revenue responsibility; to grow topline with a mix of increased number of clients and average deal size
- Build and mentor a team of high quality sales professionals
- Guide and direct the team on enhancing sales output : lead sales calls, assist with closures, market segmentation and prospect identification.
- Track and monitor Sales KRA
- Input metrics in terms of activity levels, pipeline strength as well as output in terms of conversion ratios, renewal of contracts, increasing scope of engagement with existing clients
- Own various MIS on sales productivity and outcomes
- Be the lead resource on solution design, RFPs- leverage cross functional resources to present the best that Health spring is capable of in terms of delivering comprehensive employee care solutions to companies
- Market intelligence, on players, breadth of offerings.
- Proven ability to ramp up business in a young growing environment
- Comfort and familiarity in dealing with a senior client/prospect stakeholder set, including at CXO level
- Strong orientation of sales process and discipline
- Consultative selling skills, ability to understand and articulate a category of offerings.