Regional Key Account Manager - Education - North (7-10 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading international education company to find a regional account manager for North India.
The person will be responsible for building, leading, training, managing the development of key account management and customer servicing team. The person will be responsible for ensuring all the key accounts of North are engaged and satisfied. This person will be responsible for farming the accounts and retaining them.
The person will be responsible for a) Retention (95%), b) Collection (100%), c) Revenue Growth (25%), d) CSAT Score and e) Build & retain his/ her team
Please note this role requires extensive travel to Tier 3/4 cities in entire North India and means at least 15 days of travel so please apply only if you are willing to rough it out.
Job Profile :
- Ensure +95% retention, drive upgrades to full-program, and ensure 100% collections by taking onus of any escalations and liaison with different teams
- Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
- Building a data driven implementation strategy and religiously tracking key metrics by customer and by team member.
- Ensure visible measurable customer satisfaction on product/service that exceeds owner's expectations; set SLAs with internal providers to ensure a flawless service experience to schools.
- Develop customer segments & customized solutions overtime and maximize ROI on teams & spends.
- Personally engage & own relationships with the top 25% customers.
- Direct responsibility for a team of 5-8 Customer Managers, coaching and motivating them to exceed goals, set a culture of customer success, meritocracy, and highest ethical standards within team; manage conflicts, do regular dashboards & feedback.
- Responsible for new hires on boarding and training.
You must be a Top B School pass out with 7-10 years of experience. Please note only top B school candidates will be considered for this role.
You should have worked in subscription or licensing business preferably in a new age business.
You must have passion to work in remote India and change education landscape for those locations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.