Regional Key Account Manager - Education - North (4-8 yrs)
The person will be responsible for building, leading, training, managing the development of key account management and customer servicing team. The person will be responsible for ensuring all the key accounts of North are engaged and satisfied.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for building, leading, training, managing the development of a the key accounts management team. This is a leadership role to ensure leadership on key accounts in the region and to ensure repeat revenue from them as well as to grow the accounts. Also to ensure excellent customer engagement and success by resolving all their issues.
Key Responsibilities :
- The role requires to meet with existing clients of the company that is School Founders / chairperson / Principal and other key stakeholders to understand the challenges faced and any concerns.
- To get repeat business from the client by engaging and solving customer issues by providing leadership to the key account managers.
- Demonstrated track record of handling clients especially on handling escalation
- Personality : Customer engagement, good at handling irate customers and building deep relationships.
Must Have Experience/ skills :
People Management :
- Must have managed a team of highly qualified sales managers
- It requires a farmer mindset to ensure repeat customer business
- Demonstrated record of handling existing customers in B2B environment..
- Excellent in building stakeholder/Client relationship across levels
- Good in market intelligence, sales process, and data
- Innovative thinking would help
Please note this role requires extensive travelling and is not an office based role.
Key criteria for this role is MBA (full time) from a Top B school only (this is non negotiable with the client)