Regional Head - Retail Sales - Securities/Broking (7-14 yrs)
1. Running the daily deliverable activities of the business ensuring achievement of KPIs and quality of service. Key focus areas being : Client Acquisitions, Client Activations, ME productivity and cross selling of various products(as advised by management time to time )
2. Driving business numbers.
3. Responsible for handling the branches of the region assigned
4. Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales cycle
5. Create and implement effective direct sales strategies toward achievement of sales objectives
6. Responsible for profit centre's profitability and P & L
7. Managing key customer relationships, Building and sustaining investment relationships with High Net worth Individuals and Corporate clients that include products like IPO, Bonds etc
8. Training Team Leader & Marketing Executive on products as well as various aspects of sales management.
9. Regular Visit to RBOs, ZOs & LHOs and Liaisoning with banks TOP officials. Have to attend monthly P-review meeting at SBI ZOs and LHOs.
10. Learning and development of sales team on core product and other cross sell products.
11. Building and sustaining effective sales processes to continuously improve efficiencies.
12. Work force management: control attrition; provide growth path etc.