Senior Talent Acquisition at Wonese
Views:200 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Regional Field Manager - General Trade - FMCG (9-16 yrs)
Job Description : Role :Project Lead
The role is accountable for the day-to-day activities of General Trade for the territory assigned in accordance Client relationship management.
- Deliver set Secondary Sales Targets & KPIs.
- Day to day Client Interactions and share operational feedbacks.
- Manage Sales Team & Lead Execution Metrics.
- Review Weekly activities of the territory to ensure execution of the highest standards.
- Visit market regularly with Supervisors and MEs to improve performance standards.
- Business Acumen
- Result Orientation
- Analytical &Strategic Thinking
- Presentation skills
- Planning & Organising
- Negotiation & Influencing ability
- Detail Orientation
CTC Range:12 to15LPA
Base Location: Mumbai
Educational Qualification : Post Graduate/MBA
Technical Qualification : MS-Office,MS-Outlook
Experience : 8 to 10 years of work experience with minimum 60% of experience in FMCG sales (General Trade)
Work Level : C5
Reportees : Senior Supervisor and Supervisors
Prepared on: 29th March 2019
Reporting To: Head of Distribution, GT